Frequently asked information
How to choose?
Option 1 – Cinematic coverage alternated with a solid state documentary camera so as not to miss any precious moments. It is a compromise with the best of both worlds.
Option 2 and Option 3 – This coverage is suited for couples who
wish to have their wedding captured in the latest trending international manner.
- Equipment. We use the latest 35mm cameras & lenses, as well as the latest steady
cam & tracking devices to give your wedding “the film look.” Cinematic video
production requires at least 2 videographers on the day to ensure the cinematic
effect is achieved. Having two wedding videographers also allows us to be in
two different places at the same time. This will maximize coverage on your big day.
- Our priority is to exceed your expectations and impress you with an outstanding wedding production.
- Highlights – Included in our package is our very popular highlighted version of your wedding as well as the long edited version. The highlights also form the first chapter of your wedding production. We load the highlights onto an online video database called Vimeo for you. You can then send this link to friends and family that couldn’t make it to your day as well as use it as a thank you for guests being there on your big day.
- Payment – Our structure is a 50% deposit and the remainder is due on delivery
10-12 weeks after your wedding.
- Travel – We include 100 km in our packages there after R 4,90 per km per km.
- Accommodation– If your wedding is more than one hour from Westville Durban and starting before 9:00 am or ending after 9:00 pm accommodation will be for your account. 3 Star B&B accommodation less than 10 minutes from the venue is necessary to secure the security of both the videographers and your precious wedding day footage.
- Packages – The selected package dictates the amount of coverage your wedding receives. Please ensure that the formalities fall within this time frame. Extra hours will be charged for and may be decided by you on the day.