- Sound – Broadcast quality wireless microphone systems are used in the capturing of your wedding day production. This will ensure that you’re wedding day not only looks good but that those special moments are heard to. This allows us to move around without cable constrictions.
- Lights – Our cameras perform well even in lower light which allows us to no use blinding and mood altering lights. We also use lights on our cameras to light up what ever we
are looking at.
- Camera – Reputation is everything and we therefore film your wedding on Canon 5D M111 and Sony EX1R HD cameras. These are superb broadcast quality cameras which are used in the industry for documentaries and TV inserts.
- Action – We know how much planning time and effort is spent in planning your day down to every last detail. We are able to adapt to whatever mother nature may throw our way. Come Rain, Snow or Hail our commitment to capturing what needs to be captured is unmatched.
WEDDING DAY COVERAGE
The quality of the end product will be of the highest of standards only fitting to the magnitude of this occasion.
Attention to detail is what will make your day like no other. The signature details of your day are what will form the essence of what we capture on
your big day.
Both the bride and groom will be made to feel at ease as our professional crew capture the events as they unfold.
Formalities may include the following or what ever else you chose in your chosen time frame:
– Decor detail.
– Cutting of the Cake.
– Bouquet, Garter & First Dances.
– Special messages.